Tuesday, April 1, 2008

[[ 3o march ]]
sunday

went to the beach with baby's family and weekeat came along too!!
with my lil choco!! had picnic over there. curry chicken, seewead chicken,
noodles, fruits & wine was brought there! it was a super nice day! i got to
take those 2 seater bicycle with baby! its was like super fun!! i tell u. omg!
i really enjoyed the whole day there! even my dog played till his fullest! he's
super tired and he never sleep when i bring him out so many times but tt day
he slept when we were in the car. when i sleep on baby's shoulder choco
slept on my lap till i wake up he's still asleep. he's really tired. dinner's
over at lavander food center had zu chao over there. including my fav of wuo
tie & tang bao! xD hahaha! reach home at around 10.30pm. it was late
but it was a fun day! i will post the pics up when i use my desktop when
im home tmr! (: *btw! i know how to climb a tree but it was a night mare
when baby & his family trying to bully me! baby's mummy took
a video but weekeat accidentally deleted it. ): nvm. ya i was sad
but its ok! (: home sweet home!!

TODAY!

its APRIL FOOL'S DAY! haha! (: & yiqian trick me early in the morning. :D ok i let her win.. xD let me tell u all what she said alrights? she send me this msg early in the morning. 7:18am

qian: can call me now? something happen and i need someone to talk to. ):
me: i called her.. thruuu thruuuu~~~
qian: hello? jervis uh.
me: what? what happen to u?
qian: i know u love me alot right? i have something very serious to tell u. must listen carfully ok?
me: ok. what happen?
qian: actually hor. APRIL FOOL'S DAY! :D
i zitao sian half~~~ super early in the morning. when ive just bath and
preparing to go school she was the first one to fool me! :D haha.
but nice plan la qian. she send the msg to alot of ppl and they all
got trick like me! xDD hahaha. april fool's day... once a yr that u can
trick ur friend or ur family. the event tt ppl cant get angry with u
if u trick them. went home after sch as there's no AEP. but tragic
thing is that tmr there is geog test. -.- its super sian and tiring. im
watch dou niu now adays. i hope becca sister haven return the
show to the friend then i will chiong overnight to finish the show n
return to her. its a super nice show ok?!
baby's hse is FOREVER a nice place. his mummy & daddy's
cooking are superb! really! today's main dish was crab! :D i love
his mummy & daddy too! oof cos i love my real blood parents too! =*
ADVERTORIAL:
Cant find the CDs you want?
Not affordable?
No time to queue for autographs?
FRET NOT!
Now you can visit
http://adore-ness.blogspot.com/,
& you might find the things you long for !
Stickers, Audio speakers, Magazines, Customised pendants/pins,
E.L.F products, Teddybears & Comic books...etc
& All at affordable prices, in perfect condition. Almost all are brand new(:
Visit
http://adore-ness.blogspot.com/ now for great deals!!

No comments: