Thursday, April 10, 2008

ya. ppl wonder why im not sleeping so late.. cos~ i feel asleep jus now.
xD haha. from 5:30-9:30 yes. im super tired n baby called me n ask. xiao jie uh?
u still dun wan wake up study uh? xDD haha. im tired ok? n ya. im super awake
now due to my 4 hrs of beauty sleep. :D haha. things to blog up. chinese oral! i think
i dint do as well as last time i can get like 4o marks but now i think i cant le la~ the
passage was way damm long n i cant even read alot of words. totally a shit. & the qns to
discuss with teachers are like save the earth. what can u talk abt?! but i think ms teh will
be good enough to let me pass. reb say that ms teh said only one student fail. i hope
its not me. seriously! my sch is damm lame. & its kinda like getting more n more
like budget?! even prom also wanna save money. is like gosh la! all the long prom
was in the hotel & like this yr we are gg to CSC(BB). & it cost us $60. i told my
brother abt this he ask me not to go. he rather ask me to go some chalte with
friends when every one fork out only around $40. n there will be
change back. i duno. but i wanna go cos this yr will be like my c
harbor's last yr. & if i dun go it will be like. super sad right? i hope the sch can
really change place pls! sian sia. & im trying my very best to study my chem.
after i blog i will go back n continue to study. my brother is getting crazy! he's gg
thailand soon. this sat. & he's playing dunno what silly thai songs la! *laughs!
im gonna miss his Irritation & calling me to help him do this n that. im gonna
wait for his present back for me n choco! xD hhahhaa! somthing i wanna ask
reb n elaine. eh? how u all do the qns sia?! asking me idiot qns when i dun
even understand n i dunno how to ans the qns! xD hahaha. im chatting to reb now.
pour-ing things out to me. **no matter what. he will always love u alrights??
he is stress of his work maybe. but if there is anything call me up! i will be ur listenning ear. :D**
its really the fact that i dun like 2008 yr. tradgic things have happen one by one.
slowly. everyone is super sad n stress this yr. even teachers are tearing for students.
and its like. sigh. i really dun like my upper sec sch life. i really miss the times when
we are in sec 2. its the best memory ive ever had n i miss 2/3 SERIOUSLY! ):
sigh. i gg off to study chem le. *nights peeps!!! :DDD

*pictures! (:





**guess who are they!! :D
super cute super babies!



LINA! (:


XXS! (:


ZAC! (:


WONGSHIQI! (:


REBECCALAM!(:


HUDA!(:


PINGSHI!(:


INDRI!(:


JIABAO!(:


ILOVEU BABY! :D

**we all has got to be strong and have
the guts to cross the river ourself.
no one is gonna help u untill u pull
urself our of this place.

No comments: