Monday, April 7, 2008

ive just adjusted my whole blog. as the previous skin had giving
me problems. just using this first untill i found other nicer skins
alrights!! (: the songs had been giving me problem for the past 2
hrs untill reb came n help me.. gosh. it just took her 2 min
to tell me how to do. n i took 2 hrs. ok~ fanshu. u more clever then me today.
only today hor!! xDDD hahaha! *jkjk la!! xDD hahaha.
today i woke up super early at 5.30am to make breakfast for baby! (: haha. yes i made it
for my whole family! haha. im super nice right? yes! and i slept at 1am the
previous night. so today in sch im super tired. i keep on nood-ing and fhazrin
ask if im very tired. yes!! tired. after sch went home. intend to sleep but dint.
n drag till now. im very shagg now. meeting my girls & co for breakfast tmr.
(: im sleeping soon!! chaos! :D

*pictures!! (:
breakfast that i made for baby! :D
*my baby photo!! xD




*this is baby! :D

jaime: haha. nvm when we meet up then we
talk abt it agian! xD haha im broke la can my girl?!
xDD hahaha.

No comments: