Wednesday, April 9, 2008

its such a tiring day. chinese test today. super sucks.
as the whole passage came out from the chinese textbook and my
teacher dint tell us. she is super sucks ok?! i think i will flunk my
chinese. stupid~ its like a chinese can fail her MT? ya. apparently
she is failing it now & then. sad case right?! ya. super. exams are
really round the corner. my maths is like ok. im listening to the
lesson now. cos now n then mr tan will give us some hints for the
MYE. & i shall pass my maths pls! i wanna get better result compared to
last yr ok?! :D haha. my phone really scuks now. i cant even 3G my brother.
i have to use baby's phone. i shall get it change while the rate is still high.
xD haha. tts what weekeat tell me. but i dunno yet. gg to my cousin hp shop
soon! x)) i dunno what phone to change. n i cant find any phone better then my
previous white phone. the function is good compared to those silly models now.
alrights! im sleeping alr! gg sch tmr earlier to do hmwk. (: nights! :D



tags replies! :D

Jaime: i miss u la girl!! :D haha. i wanna go ur hse
play! long time dint go le! xD

Janelle: ya. pls dun buy this phone. im changing
soon but no idea what model to buy. :D

Junle: ya. she song is dunno doing what stun la~
i cant even play in my com now! ): pls solve the
problem for me!! ))))))))))))))))))))):

Shiwei: ya! the onion. im damm pissed off with her ok?!
damm fcuk! and the xiao hong dian..
pls ask our dear elaine of what she have done ok?!
ive made her's handicapped also! xDD

No comments: