Sunday, April 6, 2008

alrights! i spend my whole weekend wisely!! haha. watching the show dou niu almost the whole time! xD haha. alrights. manage to help my mummy to do our family's breakfast tmr. then i realise im not as sleepy so i decided to blog before MONDAY comes... )): yes. its super sulky alrights! i hate school days. i hate teachers in the schools the main objective is to go to school and enjoy my time with my dearest friends! :D haha! alrights! i shall upload all the photo's that ive owe long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDD hahaha!~


OVERDUED PICS! :D



yes! she cried cos she got choked by super small chilli
when we were vistiting weekeat during the hospital times. (:


have u wondered what is inside of a mango seed? :D




silly qian was trying to figure out how to use
weekeat's phone as i told her its a touch SCREEN
phone! xDD ahaha. yes she is trying to touch the screen..... xDD




wiyah gave it to me!! its super delicious! :)




i love this pic!! :D


the objective is to show the nice cusion my
brother bought to put in his car. (:




east coast trip! (:













JOGATHON! (:

















SCHOOL TIME! (:


elaine did this to my xiao hong dian! xD
tags replies!
kangqi: no! the doctor is fine ok?! xDD hahaha.
i think is the medication giving wrongly by the
nurse in the clinic. xDDD hahahah!
janelle: erm. ya. its not really a very good phone.
it will off by its own nowadays and like giving me more
n more problems now. i dun really recomend u to get this phone. (:
宝宝: u are la! xDD hahah! ive been asking her for so long alr luh!!
then she still dun wanna tell me her blog link!! jaime! saw?!
hahahahhahaha!!!!! :D
jaime: yar. 宝宝 told me lei. the price is the same as normal time.
i cant go for k-lunch luh! im still studying. how's school?? (:
did she manage to get to the same sch as u? :D
gekcheng: relinked! (:
shiwei: eh! i wanna tell u smth!! i found a match to sardine alr!!
ONION!! XDDD ahhaha ! u knw who?? if u dunno who is the person ask
me in sch i tell u. xDD hahhaha!!!

No comments: