Tuesday, March 25, 2008

haha! ok. im lazy to post on mon ytd cos im suoer tired n i went to
have my dinner late. so when i reach home it was like 11pm? haha.
yes! and im super tired. had steamboat with my family at bukit timah.
xDD haha. the food there was awsome!! all u need to do is just pay $17.90
and u can eat till u are dead piece of meat!! xDD haha. wad i wannament is
that till u are full xDD hahahha!! went to school with baby! we had mac
for our breakfast!!!! omg~~~~ heavenly!! xDD ahahaha. its CE lesson
now. and planned to go watch movie with my girls today again later after
school but i dont think i can make it. i still have piano lesson later on!! at
6pm cos ms linda gotta go visit her dentist for her wisdom tooth. omg! it sounds
hurting ok?! )): haha. and another thing. omg~~ i highly recommend u all to go
n use diamond water. omg. i tell u. at first i also think that my mummy is like
wasting $$ to spend $2400+ to go fix that thing in to our water. omg. ytd the
uncle show me. he just rinse water over my hand for over 10 seconds and my
skin complextion was like after i bath with shampoo!! omg. its really very good.
and it helps to purify the water u bath. n do u know that the water u bath is the
same as the toilet bowl's water?! yes!! its as dirty as that its the same water
anyway. ya! u will feel how dirty is s'pore water and its not as clean as u all thinks.
really. i wanna thank my mummy for saving me from all those dirty water man!
xD hahaha. im still in school doing the oscar thingy and im really
very tired of school. bye!

No comments: