Sunday, March 23, 2008

majhong session with bao, brother & laishun tgt ytd night and
tonight. x)) haha~!! ok! i lose money for the 2 days. but ltr my
charbor is coming!! xDD hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! (:
its super fun sia!! xD haha. waiting for my mummy to come back from
my aunty hse then we shall go have breakfast tgt before we get to
sleep then we dont have to wake up n eat then sleep again.
its super sulky feeling to wake up after like 2-3 hrs of sleep and eat then
sleep again. haha. so my mummy decided to plan this way. xDD hahha!
yes!! im blogging while waiting for my charbor to come!! hey!! u are my
only one alrights?! xDD hahaha! and another thing. ** i of cos will tell
u my things but its hard luhh. its really very different from last
time. to tell u all the truth. i really felt very heavy to manage so many
friends around. if i get close to A, i will lose B. if i get close to B, i will lose A.
its wad i ment. and i still have him. its really very hard to manage my time.
i still have tution and all the stupid stuffs. and he also complain that i dont
even have time for him. its why im very fustrated. im like wasted all my
11yrs of education from pre-school which is 4. i dun even know HOW to
plan my time! its very funny right?! laugh man. i felt like laughing too but
if i do that im really a bitch! haha. i will change n i hope my problems wont
get any worsen and i love u my charbor!! really. (: if u have
any problems tell me too alrights? my hear will also forever be open for u!
(: sry tt i dint join u guys to sentosa today! next time ba. and im super fat
now! xDDD hahahah! *SHY la!!! can?! xDD lols! haha! and baby!! thanks
for trusting me and charbor i thank u very muchh. i really had a hard
time to let me trust me 100% the most he only will trust me 90%. but now! omg~!
i dunno wad u told him but he told me he really trusted me. i love all my
darlings around me! (:

**baby:D
i love u always my dear!! (:
haha!! i dont care u must be
my hoodie forever!!!! :DD

**charbor x))
i hope u knw wad i mean but i really treasure u
this friend la girl!! =DD


**rebecca xDD
its ok actually of wad had happen dun to to say
sorry de luhh!! (: i love you too my fanshu!! =*


**jaime xDD
eh!! i replied to ur tagg but below below liaos!! xDD
btw! give me ur blog link again ok?!
i lost it. xDD hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! date on next sat!! :D

No comments: