Wednesday, March 19, 2008

cute
i agreed with this sentence alot!! xD haha
yes!! and i can update everyday now! xDD haha. bag was super heavy
today and im super tired cos lackk of sleep. slept with reb in eng class it was
super nice! xD haha. lesson as usual and there is no AEP today!! wuhoo!!
xDD tmr also! cos teacher's have dunno wad thing to attend and sad thing for
today. no fish for me to eat. )): super siann. after sch went home. tiredddd.
slept all the wayyy. i did woke up interval but over all i think i slept for 4-5 hrs?
ya. till 8pm. then played viwawa with mummy n baby tgt!! xDD haha. its super fun i
tell u. and my mummy complain tt my bro's wawa dint wear anything she help him
wear. xDDD haha. its super cute. ok. im lazy to post pics up tt i took. cos its late n
baby is waiting for me to blog finish then he sleep. so im sure im gonna
upload all the pics tmr!! (: nights!!
*i wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie
to wear && cuddles up next to when
its cold, he'll be the one comes up behind
me,wraps his arms around my waist,
catches me off guard && wispers
you look beautiful

No comments: