Friday, March 21, 2008

ok. im upset over a few things and i really dont wanna mention
abt it. let me tell u guys why im so frustrated over the whole
incident alrights? i admit i was fed-up over gg here n there then we cant
get any tickets. i dint blame on anything. but its like i dunno how to say la.
its impossible to get a ticket so easily at lido at that point of
time and i knw we all wanna try. when we got
down u all jus see the time and then decided abt all those things.
i dunno why u cry. maybe i really
talk to u in a harsh tone but im really very frustrated. sorry abt that.
i only wanna celebrate my 11th ani with him happily and tgt with u guys
but so many things have happen & im really very fed-up. sorry
abt all this things that has happen. settled down at starbucks & i dunno
what to talk to u all cos i felt im damm bitch to jus throw my temper
like this. so i dint talk much to u guys. for the case that u all dint
called i really dont mind. and btw. kass u send wrong msg instead to the girls
but u send it to me. i knw u all felt that im angry but i jus dun feel like
talking. sry. im really sorry.



after the whole incident both weekeat, baby & me
stayed at starbucks
to talk abt things. and its like ive long talk to anyone else
all of my things alr.
i miss my chabor. really. i dunno how to say. im really
starting to hate myself
of my attitude & stuffs. i really jus wanna finish up
my o's and leave this school. im tired of all the rules and regulations.



overdued pics!

my baobei choco! (:

choco

meet up with yunwei!(:

Photobucket

Photobucket

libary:D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

geek! xD
Photobucket

my flower bun! :D
Photobucket

kang's sabo! xDD
Photobucket

Photobucket

today's outing!(:

outside plaza sing
Photobucket



town's starbucks! :DD


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY!! =*

Photobucket


Photobucket


*i love u my boy!

happy 11th anniversary!
p.s. i love you =* muackks!!!

No comments: