Monday, March 17, 2008

alrights! today was the first day since after the march holis.
superduper many things happen!! (: ive done my hair extention.
:DD ive meet up with my darling yunwei!! XDD hahha
ive almost finish up all my meeting session with those ppl i owe
them except my baobei's. (: and my baby's shopping day!! haha!!
lesson was uper tiring today. i dunno if its e reason that i slept late
ytd. i keep on dozing off in class man!! *grins! had a super hilarious
recess time! kangqi pia stun ahoh also aiya!! almost all of us is doing
stupid things luhh! ok! kangqi is the most "native" girl i've ever seen
ok?! OMG!! she ran towards me n rebecca clinging on us~ saying:

me: what u wan?
kangqi: EH!! u all dun bully my yiqian leh~ walau!~~~~

then she ran backk..... LOLS RIGHT?!#@#$^& omg!!!! if u were thr
u will laugh like hell! the whole day we were like disturbing her silly act.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! omg~ im thinking right now and i can
laugh infront of the com man~ *stupid me* omg!!! ok. today no AEP!!
omg finally our turn uh mskom?! xDD but she gave us tonns of hmwk
to hand in tmr. can u imagine chem workbook chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14
i must finish by today?! and i haven even touch the equation worksheet.
darn! tmr im gg sch at the same time. i cant sleep late. i cant join them for
breakfast! omg!! sch really is super tiring !! brought reb n co to cut hair n
she vomited! omg i was ssuper shockk. then faster go back my hse wash up
go cut hair take our skinnies tt we brought to alter. went back home super
tired so i decided to bath my dog tmr when i come back home! sorry choco!!
im really very tired today. ): when my mummy came back she wanna play
wahjong! xDD haha. i played with her till now im blogging. its super funny
to play with my mummy she keep on peeping on my cards luh!!! xDD haha.
ok~ i let her win one alrights?! :DDD i love my mummy!! =* and of cos my
baby boy LUM JUN LE!! (: not fake but its real! haha. i love him! =*



RE: weekeat is finally out of the hospital and i wont see the idiot nurse
anymore! he sucks ok?! get well soon my friend!!! :DD tc!

No comments: