Saturday, August 8, 2009

flooding with pictures

went to meet up with yan after my school. & im super late really late we were like suppose to meet at 3pm at city hall but i end up reaching at 4pm. im super sry!! xDD


went over to carlton hotel to chit chat cos yan wanna see zhangan work plus we will be like slacking there. intially we didnt intend to drink but end up drinking there heniken with martel uber shiok.


tiger is never my drink. dont get cheated
by the cup we are using. LOL!

ME :D


YAN :D


JUNIOR :D

we were like slacking over at the bar area from 4plus till 10pm. pictures all the way when we were feeling bored. junior dont be like so tied up from ur previous r/s move on n dont lose confidence in urself alright! take care my friend! :)












super cute right?! xD


crackers that were provided. (:



we have drank more than 3 jug tks to za free refill. LOL!








CHEERS!**
(yan just wouldnt da with me ASS! LOL)
left carlton hotel at around 10plus n headed to town. im super lazy to accompany yan over to town la! but no chioce she drag me over super shag i tell u. meet up with ex-unitian aidil, adam, taufiq & amir. :D













they wanna see who's tummy bigger.
aidil pls stop drinking la!! u are having beer
belly alr!! LOL! :D




taufiq & me (:




me & adam (:

me & amir (:

me & aidil (:





lastly ending off with me n yan's picture!!



super happenning day out but im dead beat now. off to slp alr. nights ppl! LOL!









No comments: