Tuesday, August 18, 2009

'GOOD' service to the max

let me tell u im super piss off with singtel service man, its super stupid to hold on to the line when no one is picking up for like 15mins & they tell me that they cant help me to check on my bills as the billing operators have closed already.


nvm. this is not the first time that i've got overcharges bills from singtel already its the 5th time! n when i call them n check with them they can still tell me that its not mainly their fault to overcharge. pls may i know who am i suppose to blame when its not singtel's fault?!


dont u think its like abit stupid to tell customer like this?! if i were the manager i wont hire such operator to speak n answer people like this.


i wont continue to sign on to singtel after this plan. stupid to the max.

No comments: