Monday, August 17, 2009

i want a super power





time is really running out for me, how i wish i really have a super power n i dont have to like be so stress about what i have to study and all. this feeling is really damn shitty.

if i really have a super power i really hope i can predict the future man, then i will be able to know when question olvl will test n i only need to study for those n not wasting time to study others that wont be coming out.

i seriously wanna solute to those people who can get 8 A's or what-so-ever in their olvl. are they retard to really memorise all the tiny winy bit in the textbook?? why im not one of those that have such cool brain to memorise so many things?!

too bad im not the fortunate one, so sad. :( but nvm. i need to really study!!! my aim is to finish the bloody olvl n i can go out n play whatever i want!!


to be honest ive did damn badly for my prelims n i know i have to buck up now. i dont have much time left to my olvls. its only 77 days more to my first paper n my maths result is really damn bad & i know i can do better than this result im having.


im so sry to my both love love that i cant go out with u all for this 2 more mths please bare with me cos my mummy is also nagging about me going out so often but not spending my time well to study n get better grades. i will meet u both up after all my examinations alright?? super sry.


im going to make myself study real hard for that damn certificate. i seriously hate living in such a contury that has got nothing but only manpower. thats the reason why we have to study so hard to have a better job. shit u.


i still have not finish writting my batam trip post, its still half written i will try to finish it up asap. cos i took damn alot of picture.


bye love! :D

No comments: