Sunday, August 23, 2009

study like nobody's business



i need this kinda motivation to study the hell out of me, i wanna know all the knowledge from all the textbook!!! i rmb i told rebecca that one day u will see me standing up when olvl results are out this is my goal for this bloody 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i know it seems abit impossible cos ive like damn flunk for my prelims, but i hope i can like get as better grades as possible. but its ok, people say set their goals higher will be better right?? also wont kill u lor. so nvm. LOL!


from tmr onwards im gg for night class daily! yes! study study study n study! like yiqian always tell me. " i love study, studying is my hobby! " whenever she tell me this sentence i will always laugh at her n say yes.


alright! i know this post is super boring cos i have nothing interesting happening over the weekend n i doubt that i will go out so often alr. i will try to stay at home to study or meet up friends to study at library. :)


alrights! all the best in everyone lets all work hard n mugg together!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
BYEBYE! :*

No comments: