Saturday, August 29, 2009

im so tired



i have really nothing much to say about my week man. its just the same routine, school, home & back to school again for night class. it happens the same for the whole week except for tues i didnt go to night class cos im really too tired.


i tell myself its just 2 mths of my life n i can rest for my bloody 5mths worth while right? yes i feel so too that is why i wanna work so hard now n i dont wanna regret the rest of my life.


even though my mummy didnt say anything abt my prelim result but im so sure that she is even more worried than anyone else regarding my result. she didnt nag at me at all, she didnt say anything at all and that makes me feel more guilty for not putting enough effort.


im sry if i really let u down but i wont for e next 2 mths alr. im sry if i really cant meet ppl up this time but i will have the loads of time to meetu all up after 2mths. i know u all can wait for me de la. LOL*


alright. im off to sleep now, although no school tmr but im gg to meet my tuitor in the morning before gg on a date with baby! since so long we went for a date alr! :D ahha! heypi! ok bye everyone!! toodles~~~~~




pony tail girl (LOL)

No comments: