Sunday, July 27, 2008

ok. i really have lots of things to sort out
with u guys. this few days i really have lots
of things happening to me.


like what ive said before. 2008 is really an BAD year.
ive got lots n lots of problem alr. its fucking
making me feeling no confidence in myself.
what ever im saying to people n what ever
actions im doing.


my grandmother that ive been taking me since
im in this earth have fell sick. i actually saw her
fainted right infront of my eyes. luckly my aunty is
at home with me when this incident happen. i was really
totally lost at that moment n we quickly rush her into her hospital.


it was a tiring day for me. ive been waiting for the doctor to
talk to us abt the condition of my grandmother for almost
hours. family members have been calling me asking what
have happen. when the moment im trying to tell
them my tears drop. im worried that things will turn out
the way that i doesnt want it to be.


but thank godness she is ok. i was relieve when i
hear that from the doctor. this few days my grandmother
still seems tired but she is getting better n better. (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------



thursday (:

ive finally meet up with my baobei!
jaime! :DD yes. my beloved cousin.
haha! *laughs.

stop saying u are fat to me. ok jaime kwan?!
LOL. we've talked alot. shop for things we
wanted to get but in the end~

both of us get nothing. XDD but its still a
great day. (:

dinner with my family to have steamboat. :DD
its always nice to have a dinner tgt with my family
cos they are my family la! duhh. -.-


friday (:

went out with all the ladies. LOL.
rebecca, shiwei, yiqian, kangqi, elaine,
kassandra, shiqi, kaiying& myself.
played vb, batmintion & swim.

left earlier with reb n wei cos i have
piano lesson n wei went to play bball. (:


saturday (:

went out with reb n wei to buy the interview
clothings. LOL went to repair phone first.
then we walk for hours. we keep on eating sushi
for that whole day. saw jap restruant we buy.
go in to gaint we bought again. *laughs! xDD

after that i went for my eng tuition
then home sweet home! :DD


sunday (:

at baby's palce. jun yik's birthday! :D haha!!
celebrating tonight! (:


pictures!!

trip to msia :D
Photobucket



Photobucket

cute right?? its his birthmark on his hand. XD






Photobucket
she is trying to meditate. LOL

outing! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

meet up with jaime. :DD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
*i love this lady. :D

rest of the pics will be updated later. baby wanna play dota with his daddy alr. xDD
brb!!! :DDDDD




No comments: