Monday, July 7, 2008

5th july :D
saturday

its shiqi & kass's birthday celebrations
that day. i was suppose to meet up with
wei n reb at lot 1 at 11am. but i woke up
late. luckly wei called me then i start to
prepare n meet them up. *(:


had our breakfast then headed to lot one to
buy some things. then home sweet home.
we had a very important mission to do! =DD

yes! we 3 girls are baking brownie. its super
nice let me tell u. i love it! with additional
choco chips inside!! its HEAVENLY~~~ xDD

hah! yes. after that ive played with becca's
hair! LOL! ive permed her hair. its super
cute n nice! i like her hair permed! =D
go to her blog n see her hair. its well done
by me. JERVIS:D thank you. i know its nice!
LOL!!!


celebrations at shiqi's place. lots of things happen.
its fun! i tell u =DD. after that wei reb me went to
blk 8 to find junle jason n jeremy to play bball.
its a super funny game i tell u. LOL!!!
we played 2 vs 2 match n had 3 teams.

im in a team with jason.
wei in a team with junle.
reb in a team with jeremy.

so we had match. my team n reb's team plaed first.
then its dark so we cannot really like see the ball
but its super fun. LOL. jeremy hit on reb TWICE.
and its super funny. i dunno how to say but at that
point of time we all were like laughing till our ass out.
but of cos! we did help out n care for reb that victim. xD
im sorry too! for being that fat ass n make u hard to defend me.
HAHA!! xDDD haha!! ok. im happy on that day cos its super
fun. haha. :D


its really like hard to describe out ppl who know should understand.
yes. we played till very late. around 12 plus n headed back.
i hop on to reb & wei's cab haha!! thank you!! xDD haha!
went back to my ahma's place to look for my mummy then
headed back home. i think i only got home like around 1.3oam?
ya. i think so and wash up. by then im super awake and i only like slept
like around 3+ reaching 4. :D its super fun for that day. (:


6th july :D
sunday.


went to tuition lesson with lele n jeremy.
lesson was still ok. then headed to piano
lesson at ms linda's place. I SAW DOUDOU!!
she is super cute let me tell u. i dint take a picture of her.
super sad case cos im too happy to see her
n i keep on playing with her. LOL haha!!

lesson till i think around 5.3o? i forgot.
but i know its a long lesson. HAHA! piano exams
are round the corner. im stress up with everything.
exam pieces. scales. wa~~ alot of things to memorise.
N'lvl are round the corner. i think i shall take a break
for next yr. i wanna concentrate on my O's. by the time my
o's are done. im well prepared for my grade 8. (:

yupp. so i went back to my ahma house to find her.
cos she miss me too much as she didnt see me for more than 10 hrs.
LOL!!haha!! xD so~~ i went back n find her. then waited
for my brother to fetch us back home. yes im lazy so i ask
him to pick us back. ahha!!


reached home at around 1 plus. i sleep once my hair is dry after
i bath. as there is still piano lesson tmr morning. )):



7th july :D
TODAY.


woke up prepared to go for piano lesson.
yes its like im gg for 4 times this week.
on wed n thurs too. )):

im stressed up now. ive practise but i feel like
its still not up to my standard. im such a weakling.
i really wanna do my best in this exam & i shall
have a long break. (:

meet up with rebecca at her place.
omg! ive told her the wrong time to meet up.
im super guilty. but after that we went to meet
up with lele n jason at yew tee mac to do homework.
:DD si bei funy.

hey!! i manage to do finish geog paper section A! xD
im proud of myself. LOL. ahha!! headed back home at
6pm to go home have dinner. wanted to come out. but
lele told me its cancled. after 20mins he say they are gg to play.
LOL. so i dint go n find them le cos i gotta go back earlier today.
as tmr there is school. so im watching tv n blogging.
im turning in alr! nights people!! :D

i hope wed n thurs E-learning day system will CRUSH! =DDD

No comments: