Tuesday, July 15, 2008



my mood now is feeling super FUCKED.

i broke my retainer. and i got the hell
lecturing from my whole family cos
its only the upper jaw retainer could
actually cost $200.


damm. i really dunno how my parents are thinking
right now. my father is like 24/7 beside me
nagging n nagging n nagging. im feel so piss n
i keep ask him to get out of my room.


i dunno how to express my thoughts n feelings right now.
i just feel super sucky ok?!


mrs ram sucks. all she do is just to collect money.
fuck her. damm. my allowence is getting
lesser n lesser if she keeps collecting money
from us to print things.


ya. she claims that she is not a loan shark but a
loan guppy. but i think she is a scammer dude.


im tired now n off im gg to sleep. ive been super
lazy to post. as sch is real BORING. excepts
friends that have been entertaining me.xDD
able to tolerate my irritations to them! haha!! =DDD


** rebecca is super noisy today. :DDDD**

No comments: