Thursday, July 17, 2008

ive been enjoying playing volleyball
this few days. LOL! :D


its super fun n i like it! xDD
sch was still alrights. ytd maths
lesson ive gone through 2hrs of
moe paper. damm. its like still okok~
like what in ben's maths place
doing de standard.


i believe if i can continue to do
my work there im able to get a A
in my N'lvl. and i wanna get it la~ :DD


i hope i can get it and im serious.
although i really dun like maths as much
but its like no chioce!


once u fail maths. ur poly door is shut.
i dun wan my life to be hanging here n there.
thats not what i wanted and family members
have been expecting good grades from me. )):


many things have happen today.
ive made him angry with me just now.
sad case. but everything is over! :DD


the sun will always be up tmr to shine on
my butt to irritate u again ok?! rmb our
promises! :DDD


*boy(:*
sorry to make u angry today ok?! :)
BUT remember what u promise me.
haha!! and my ring if u wan to choose
the size. HAHA!! :D u should understand ba.
haha! iLOVEu! :DD



*minmin(:*
of cos i will miss u too! i think there are like some
problems that u are having call me
or anything also can. just call me n i will be there ok??
take care my babe!! :) *LOVES!



*yanyan(:*
u do take care too!! dun work so much le
la~ n'lvl really coming le. ur science must
jiyou too!! dun give up ok?? i really wanna see
those kind of yan everytime study
maths get 1st in class! :DD
i miss the times. (: take care huggs!**


No comments: