Monday, January 28, 2008

* I HATE MR AD_I_N!!!* FUCK HIM MAN!

IRRITATING TEACHER ALWAYS SHOUT MY NAME OUT SO LOUD!

i really jus hate him man! *IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* baise teacher! treat his own class like a GOLD n treat us like a RUBBISH! i jus hate him luhh!! i'm not gonna buy a new one to satisfy him & i think he is a pervert who keep on catch girls skirt. (: i dun mind if u saw this mr ng. this is my blog n i have my right to post wad i wanna say. (: if u cant take it. pls click on the button on top that have a [X] . =) im damm piss off~ seriously. but luckly my dearest friend are with me~ sorry to make u all see those scene but im really very angry. thanks for all the encouragement! i jus LOVE my 2 girls! *BECCA (laopo) *KASS (baobei) =DD & of cos him! and ive got him a new cardi in bugis!


* me & baobei!!*
*22.01.08 * REBECCA 16th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!
* HER punishment!! i LOVE her! =*
*OUR cute lil baby BOTTLES!! becca ;; jer ;; kass & lele's behind super tall!! xDD
*playin!! x))
* HIS cardi! (:

No comments: