Wednesday, January 9, 2008

[[ o8 jan ]]

i was super duper tired this few days and i suspected that my back bone have got some problem due to the fucking heavy bag im carring to sch here n there~ reach home at about 3.3opm haha. ask him to wake me up at 4 so that i can reach his house early to help out to have dinner then i slept 4.15 he called i was mumbling~~~ xDD means i still wanna sleep he let me sleep for 45mins more n called me at 5pm. still MUMBLED at him =D then he let me sleep 3omins more~ when 5.3o i woke up and he told me~ "xiao jie. i thought u wan sleep for 3omins how come become 2 hrs uh? " i keep on laughhh xDD!! sry luhh~ super tired can?? xDD headed his house for dinner~ omg its wonderful!! xD just like ppl birthday so many nice yummy food.. (: i love his mummy's & ahma's cooking~ n always pick food into my bowl! so lovely of them!! =)) reach home at around 1o+.


[[ o9 jan ]]

omg!! today was a fun day~ almost cam-woring the whole time. xDD! haha. my vegetable teacher wasnt here today then a yam teacher took over n relive us. xDD haha. then kass, qi , becca & me was like playing till like retarded! xDD haha they were playing i dunno wad teacher n student confiscating kass $. xDD haha. then after that we are like taking pics with each othr and stuffs like that. then lesson as per normal. after sch!! went to cabin! then kangqi pei me take pics again!! xD haha. we found alot of lollipop in cabin most probably is from the open house. haha! we were happily eating n taking pics. after meeting which was like only 3:45pm we still stayed in cabin although e rest of e members were gone except the teachers n the "government worker". XDD were we using qian phone use timer take photo run here n there even mdm k is also interested. xD!! haha! cool right?! ^^ haha. ok. pics time~ haha. lots n lots of pics. ((:

Photobucket
*reb n kass playing xD

Photobucket
*then they were laughing like idiot! =D


Photobucket
*there she got her money~

Photobucket
*QI & ME (:

Photobucket
*then ITS ME! xDD

Photobucket
*kass i knw ur eyes big... HAHAH!


AT CABIN!! (:
Photobucket
*LOLLIPOPS! grape flavour! xDD

Photobucket
*US!

Photobucket
*my SHY qian dun wan take with me. ):

Photobucket
*haha!! self timer!! running here n there!!

Photobucket
*SHE'S the SUPERMAN & I"M the BATMAN!! xDD


~end of my day! =D

No comments: