Monday, January 7, 2008

haha!! long ago since i blogg! xD! i was busy with working n stuffs and i was infected on chicken pox during the holidays! HOLYSHIT! XD. there n then i went to china on the 16-24dec. shall not talk much abt that but its a nice place~ i keep on eating "wo tie" fry dumplings with lots of viniger n ginger. =D uber nice! n i can keep on eating for days! xD!! after coming back bought 3 bottle of vodka back and it is a limited edition packing. upload the pics later. x)) lets move on to the NEW YR!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


**HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS! =D**


[[ 2 jan ]]

hhaha. sch starts like sulky!! super heavy bag and lotsa things. being caught by teacher's for etc etc~~ and no more lockers from now on. its a SUPER DUPER BAD news. =C and my bags is getting heavier n heavier. co-form was a damm funny teacher & LAME . ok well dun talk muchh le. its e same as all but! teachers are all stressing abt N'lvl N'lvl O'lvl... -.*



[[ TODAY!! ]]

this few days quite a good day as there are a few good news! thank GOD!! XD my case is close n nth happen. im gonna study hard alr. dun bunkk in my life n distroy~ i'll hunt u if i die. xDD hahaha. anyway im really gg to study le la~ my aim for this yr!!

1) LOSE WEIGHT! =D
2) all A's for N'lvl
3) no more troubles!
4) GET a good tuitior.

** RE! : i have to do these few things this yr~ no. 4 is a thing that i must settle by chinese new year. anyone wanna follow me?? xD! haha. tell me alr? we go tuition tgt. (:


he's in training now~ i miss him. sighh~ thinking of sch it really makes me sick esp carring the super heavy bag that make my neck super tiring and makes my sleep so uncomfortable too cos of the aching. =( lotsa homework and im gg do now~ chaos!


*to my chabor! sorry for not gg countdown with u guys i dunno why we are like drifting apart but i hope we will be back as last time n i knw u prefer to be in this way n i knw u will be happier now~ (: maybe its bcos tt we both have our own realationship le then it makes our friendship like this n i felt sorry i hope u see this post n i still treat u as my chabor! call me if u need my help ba~ *iloveu! (:

No comments: