Monday, February 4, 2008

[[ o2 feb ]]


woke up super early cos my aunty forget that the piano tuner is coming~ and i'm that stupid enough to remember the wrong date of doing my mani & pedicure!! -.* ya. its that stupid of me ok?! xD! haha . then watch tv after awhile my cousin they all come le. cos tonight we are having our dinner tgt as a big family before new yr. whole day of preparation and i did help here n there. thinking that im still having my tuition lesson at 7pm makes me tired. & so nice of my ahma to ask me not to go for tuition and stay at home to enjoy the fun! xD!! haha. im super glad luhh!! *(: ahha. dinner was SUPER duper wonderful~@#@#$ we had crab ; fish ; curry ; and dunno wad dish is it call which has lotsa good food inside ( abalone ; scallop ; oyster ; duck & many else luhh!) anyway its jus nice~ super! after that we had our yu sheng~ i tell u its super funny. u will understand when pics are being uploaded~ xD!! haha. but not so soon luhh. my soucin haven send me yet. when pics are ready i shall show u all! xD! haha!


[[ o3 feb ]]


woke up at 9 to get ready to go TMK hub for my medi & pedicure appointment at 11.3oam with min karen n my aunty. we all reach there n started doing till 2 plus haha! i love my nails! i did nail art n french on my toes n normal colour on my hand. yupp then went back n got to his hse. take wa dan hor for dinner as he's always pestering to eat that a few days ago but i still went to eat other things. xDD haha. but now u've eaten alr right? xDD haha. sigh he's leaving soon to ipoh~ ): i hate it! spending the rest of the whole week of new yr myself in s'pore! yes! & its the fact. nvm~ out with my family members n friends! i will take care of myself yo! xD! haha. enjoy ur new yr over at ipoh too! *(:


[[ o4 feb ]]


school as per usual. but kinda slackk cos lesson today was like part of short n fast. CE watched show then accembly for a play then after sch!! AEP was canceled for my class as ms kom wasnt around n not free. xD! haha. went to teck whye to buy my school shoe but they say that sleese wont be out again! stupid the company die le la~ xD! haha. then went back home to prepare for tonights own family dinner with him n baobao n co. *(: steamboat was nice as before!! n i love it!
by the time we reach home its alr 11.3o n we are all tired i still have ss test tmr stupid n i haven even do my maths homewokr ex 1.3! xD! haha. *NIGHTS everyone!! i'll miss u my dear! do take care! =*

No comments: