Thursday, October 9, 2008

we are preparing to go out but
he's waiting for me to put him on leash
till he's tired of waiting. haha!! :DD




it was a super LONGGGGGGGGG
day for me. but i was good enough
that i didnt pester baby that much
today. (: alrights! let me share with u
what i did today~~~~~~




i met up with my dearest senior
YUNWEI! hahah! i brought her to
cut hair where i often go to the
salon. i hope u are more contented
with it now my dearest! ahaha! :D






went to wan zai to have our lunch
there. i was super hungry but when
the food came with BIG clams BIG
prawn & BIG fish. the moment i saw
them i have no appetite alr.






the fish taste weird, clams looks
very "fresh" & im allergic to prawn so afterall
i only ate the noodles damm. it cost me $6.80
so the both of us had a long chat. haha!
its like catching up after such a long time.
& i seriously miss the time when im in
band with yunwei n siti.






during break we will rush to yew tee
to have our dinner, then we always
gotta run back to sch as we often eat very
slowly. haha! end up we still got punish
n run around the parade square again. haha!
yes it was really a very nice precious memory
for me. i will never ever forget those funny days.
(: haha!








after that yunwei had smth on so i went back
home. :D i actually called & went for an interview
today at the shopping centre opp my hse. working
at the CD shop. its convenient for me ma. just crossing
the road only. ahaha! i hope everything goes well
then i could enjoy the facilities there. watching
shows w/o paying haha! & there is pay still! :DD





alright! im gg off now. i still have a date with
my lady's tmr. (: nights peeps!

No comments: