Monday, October 6, 2008

HELLO HA~~~~~ IM BACK! (:



thursday 021008(:


happy birthday jon! :DD

it was jonathan's birthday! my tuition
teacher. yes! im very thankfull to him
as it was his birthday n he still took
the time to have tuition for us. as we still
have maths paper 2 on the next day. :D
so in-return we have bought him a cake
to celebrate his birthday with him. =))









friday 031008

maths paper2
combine humanities - geog

maths paper 2 was still alright for me
but i had make those stupid mistakes that
shouldnt be doing man! dammit. nvm.
i hope i can still get at least A2. pls! omg.





stayed in sch to study with reb, kass, wei,
weekeat & junle. wei left first as she is meeting
her friend. so the rest stayed in sch to study! :D
LOL! for the whole 4hrs. we spend 3hr talking
abt plastic surgery n all. n only left with 1hr to study!
at last we all gave up. haha! im too hardworking till i tore
off my geog textbook. i didnt did it on purpose. haha!
it was a fun day with talking with them haha! :D
bull shiting n making ourself "eee" here n there. LOL.


after geog paper, i went home prepared n head to baby's
place. LOL! im sry i reach late but luckly i manage to
reach before u all start dinner. haha! :D baby's daddy
say im luckly to try out his new dish that he learnt from
korea. i tell u its SUPER DELICIOUS! its a soup base n
u just throw everything in n cook. by adding kimchi
into ur soup it will be more tasty. i didnt add alot cos the kimchi
was very spicy. LOL! but its really nice. i like it. :D haha!




played with baby till i fell asleep. LOL! woke up super late
n i think it was alr 10:30pm. i didnt felt like gg home n
continue to slp but baby pulled my up. ok~ time to go home.
haha. baby send me till bus stop. went home n it was such a
coincidence that ive met up with my aunty on the bus. heh!
i dont need to walk home myself alr! haha! reached home
im still very tired so i bath n went to slp again. haha! :DD




*they will kill me if they saw
this picture! haha! :D


*brace up shi wei! :D u can
be my dog's god mummy. (:


they were doing CIP. LOL!


i actually tore off the page. omg.


*I LOVE HER! :D

saturday 041008

accompanied ahma to see doctor at
paragon with my aunty. (: kind uncle
send us there then we went up to
see doctor till around 1plus. lunch at
crystal jade :D haha! i love having meals
at crystal jade. its super nice. :D hhahaah!

then went over to taka to shop around. (:
i wanna buy tempur's pillow! $250 damm.
how i wish ive spare cash so that i can buy that pillow.
then i wont have any problem on my neck... ):
went to shop around coach n guess. i saw a super nice
wallet at guess! my aunty say she will buy it for
me if i do well over my n lvl. heh!

if i really do well in my n lvl i will have
super alot of rewards from my aunty.
trip to austrialia n guess wallet. :D *happy.



i'll continue my post abt today ltr.

cos im gg reb's place. haha! :D
bye!!

No comments: