Monday, October 20, 2008

haha! its since 9 long days
ive post! cos im busy working.. ):
the previous post shown my working
schedule right?







but...... ive work for the whole week
untill ytd then i get to have some rest.
another BUT!!! my family had hire a
maid to take care of my ahma & even its
my off day i still have to teach her things
n i didnt get to rest~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







its a super boooooo thing ok?
ya initially i really dont agree to
have maid to take care of my ahma but,
who can be taking care of her when my
holis end? everyone will be at work n sch.
what if ahma have smth happen?? who
will take note of her? so~





i told my aunty we will try her first ba
worse come to worse if my ahma really
dun wan then we ask her back then see how.
so im still quite busy even im not working. ):
YES ULTRA SAD CASE~





but its ok. im very happy cos im in school's
course learning how to cook western cuisine
& i owe my girls alot of pictures. i promise i
will upload them tmr. on thurs! i really promise!


haha!! alrights! bye folks! :DDDDDDD


*PLS MISS ME! xDD

No comments: