Tuesday, September 30, 2008

pardon me for not blogging often now again! HAHA!
the battle of national exams are half way through!!
haha! n im very very very happy abt this! xD haha~


so far still quite good. but i think i cant
score in my bio. im not prepared although
im like spending my time studying it. LOL!
to tell u the fact, i spend more time in chem
than in bio. HAHA!! =DDD


ok! i went to watch F1 its super excited when i
went in. LOL!! alot of ppl was there. n i had a
free ticket to the flyer too! :D haha! the night
city of singapore was awesome. seriously!!


n i was amaze my the flyer. u can never feel ur
capsule(cabin of flyer) is moving maybe because
its moving real slow, n even ppl afarid of height
i guess they will have no fear in there. haha! :DD


i only went for the practice session for formula 1
haha! but im contented alr. haha!! :D i was quite
piss with typical singaporeans in singapore & those
fucking ang moh that came to watch F1 too.


ok~ here goes my grandmother story... LOL
i had the tickets to seat the first row at the bay.
& ppl there are really too excited n feel no wrong to
stand INFRONT of me to block my view when the
practice session start. its like HEY? IM HERE TO
WATCH F1 ALSO OK?! U THINK U ARE INVISIBLE?
ya. ok, i cant blame that u are too excited when all those
cars drive past but can u think of ppl behind?! u have ur
own seats too right?!! jolly-well STICK ur butt on the chair
n take photo's till ur camara spoil ok?!


i keep on scolding them till like a crazy girl. till the ushers
came n ask them all to go back to their seats. but
after the ushers are gone they come back again.
i heck care man i took my bag n sweap their butts. LOL!
ya its very aunty way BUT I WANNA WATCH the race!
i didnt care abt my image alr. i just scold them like fuck.


haha!! even my aunty's with me i just scold them hey
fuck u la. i cant see ok?! LOL! hahah!! my aunty join
me to scold them too. we were laughing till our
ass out. yes, she is my aunty n she's having high
hope on me but she will join me for fun too!! haha.


i was super tired when im home. legs were like feeling
like jelly. LOL! all i wanna do is slp. but i bath n all then
i went to slp la.. :DD


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


& it was graduation day for sec4 &5. im sure
4NA wont graduate cos we will all come back
for our sec5!!! :D haha. yes i know its like very
sian must come back to unity for another yr.
but its all worth it! (: photo taking session after
the whole event! :DDD

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



sunday

jaime came to ahma's place. so as usual
photo shots. LOL! hahha!
we tried to have our jump shots! :DDD
i tell u it was a tiring one. haha. but fun
n silly. haha!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: