Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hello! :DD since a few days ive blogg.
im super busy. with gg out n celebrations! :DDD
haha!!



starting off from the day i celebrated with my
girls alrights?! (: on the 5th JUNE.
yupp. i celebrated one day earlier as i wanted
my actual day to be with baby. :D sorry!



rebecca, shiwei, yiqian, kahyan, xinmin, kass & ME
went off to serangoon first but wanted to sing k there
in the end. location was wrong cant find where the place is.
then we decided to go back to lot one. as we rmb that there is
still kbox over there. but we reach there. cant find. duhh...... -.-



haha!! yes. but i tell u we've wasted like 3 hrs in transport.
super many things have happen like during the trip.
i dun know why its always my birthday! ppl will
fall sick n like vomit like for no reason.



yan & reb vomited. *tradgicccc.. yes. super!
i hope next yr wont le la! pls!! )):
then went off to lot one to have our lunch.
too hungry to walk alr. xD
off to play in the arcade. then headed home
for our steamboat.




more peeps came as they have things on in the morning.
so kangqi n adeline came n joined us. majhong, movie & many
more la. but i really love them! they bought me a cake that suprise
me! when i walk out. all of them follow behind me n sing the
BIRTHDAY SONG! i love u guys!! of cos tks to my biological
brother JAREK & JIABAO to help me make this steamboat la! ((:
haha!!



pics are all around their phones. i dun have a complete set.
cos while they are asking me to do things before i cut the cake.
the whole process is super funny.
i'll try to get the pics then i shall upload alrights?! ((:



6th june actual day!! happy birthday to me & my twin brother!!
ALVIN YANG WEI!! :DD
yes!! we are born in the same day! & same room babies!
haha! its so cute la!
went out late cos im tired & played maple awhile! many peeps
mega to wish me happy birthday la! ((: im so happy!
& of cos im happy that ppl msg me or tell me in msn too!! :D


went out with baby. wanted to go labrador park but i think we reach
there too late n its closed. then we went to vivo. :D
to look at views! haha!! baby bought me a SK jewellery neckless!
i loveeeeee u la! haaha!! its super expensive ok?! haha!! went home
quite late. but i forget whats the time. xD



TODAY! xD i lazy say out everyday la. :DD
went to blk 8 with baby, jason, jeremy & zihui. (:
they played match. as usual. haha! :B
weekeat came to look for us after that slack.
talking abt things. LOL
ok. its super funny la. u boys should understand.
being ban from smth. LOL! OK.
then went to blk 162 to slack again then they all send me home!!
its 2:19am now. and its a super long walk back from teck whye
to my place ok? cos no more bus alr. tks la!! (((:



ok! i shall end off with pics ok?! haha!! im tired so i will upload part by part.
tmr i will upload again! bye! :D maple FOJ!







tks to ppl who wish me happy birthday!
baby, rebecca, shiwei, elaine, kass, jiabao,
jarek, kahyan, yiqian, kaiying, pingshi, adeline,
aidil, xinmin, daniel, elaine choo, alvin, linda, rae,
valerie, ivy, ricky, shireen, jiahui, jessica, jessica(cousin),
jaime, jeremy, jason, weekeat, yimiao, kingngee & chuhui!
i love you all la! ((:

No comments: