Tuesday, June 3, 2008

baby is away~~~~~~~~

jaime is away~~~~~~~
im damm bored~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes. he's away to malacca for family trip i wish i could be
there~~~~~~~ then we all wil laugh tgt. i LOVE his family
too!! haha. seriously im feeling very uneasy i dunno why.

no one to call me to wake up
no one to ask me to go have my food
no one to disturb me
no one to talk on the phone with me 24/7
no one to pester me to play maple with him
no one to ask me watch him play bball......



IM JUST FEELING SO UNEASY! ))))))):
jaime went to HK. and no one to ask me to go
out with her to buy this n that. omg! im just feeling
super bored! both of them are away on the same day!

*grins....


i wanna go find my gf's.
to talk abt celebrations for my big day.
yessss. im in no mood to post up anything
but ive got tons of pics to post up.
im lazy n i shall upload afew. xD ahha
picture shall do all the talks! :D



trip to zoo!






No comments: