Thursday, May 1, 2008

yes! im here! xD haha. cos im kinda board w/o him disturbing me calling me n telling me silly jokes! baby's off to msia i wanted to join them but ytd he tell me he dint wanna go so i decided to study today. end up.... he's gg but i cant cos i have to study for my maths. darnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sad n angry abt it! cos if i knw he gg today i will study ytd night then i can go along too... but end up! tada! im here blogging while he's in msia. ok. my charbor called me to join them for swimming with bao. im off gg to study now n ponggg@##$%# down into the cool water! sun now adays are super ruthless to us. super hot & im melting soon. xDD haha! ok! math maths n more maths!!!!!!!!!!! im going crazy over it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~
:DDDDDDDDD


im starting to love hannah montana's songs. omg.. but i dunno whats gg wrong i cant upload the song up.. ive to wait till baby's back then he will fix for me. for songs n all he's more good in all those things. xDD haha! alrights! *ciaos!

No comments: