Thursday, May 1, 2008

it was since long ive blog again. xD haha. busy preparing for examinations
& blar blar. ive owe alot of pics! n since qians birthday i haven uploaded in.
xDD haha. ok. this post all the pics. & MYE are in the process. super sucks.
i still have maths paper 2 this friday. i cant enjoy my labour day~~~ )):
shyt. i hate exams.....






*pics!



yes! mr khoo drew this on the board &
say my face look like that. xDD



my brother bought me this back from this
thailand trip!! :DD from DMS.






**GIRLY!! she's super cute ok!? toy poodle :)


damit ghost! xDD


*qian's birthday :D

































*library :D


















its the unplugged music DJ

*ive linked everyone up! those
who left taggs to told me to do so
except malcolm. he's too busy
asking ppl to link him up but he
dint give me his link. haha! malcolm!!
tell me ur link again! :DDD

No comments: