Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'M BACK

ive neglated my blog for dunno how many yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
but nvm, im back now. :D


o'lvls are over n ive been gg out almost daily.
work, party, shopping, drinking. ive rock my life
totally now. HAHAH!! ive got so many things to share
but i dunno where to start from.


anyway prom night have ended n its a awesome night. :D
food was okayyyyy but it was a fun night as everyone was
busy taking photo's. MY EYES WAS NOT IN ITS BEST FORM LOR.
:(((((((((((((((( im so sad that night. i hve got eye infection n all of the
picture of me is having red eye.


tks to everybody who is taking care of me sooooo much. n my beloved
nariah who gave me her contact lens cover when ive forgotten to bring.
i love u babe!!! headed over to ktv after the whole party. :))) we went back
at 6am.



whole lot of us kingngee, grayson, norman, darius, daniel, rebecca, kangqi,
elaine, shiwei, yiqian, kassandra, baby n i took bus all the way back. from town
to cck. :)) norman is good enough to accompany me to take bus back cos
normally he walk home! tks! :D went home bath n prepare to go work again.


everyone went home to sleep n i still need to go work. pethatic. :(
work till 1pm. boss treat me to have lunch n he send me home.
slept for full 17 hours till this morning. hahahah!!


if u are keen go to my fb to see all the pictures for prom!
byebye!!!!!

No comments: