Tuesday, June 16, 2009

haha! review~~~ ive been so busy lately. ):
my leg is really gg to break soon.
LOL!





12th june


happy birthday AUNTY! :))
[baby's mummy]








my irritating bro. :D




its a big day for my bro. haha! :D
yes its time for him to go in to army.
woke up at 5:30am prepare n off we left
hse at around 6:30am.
we went to have our breakfast tgt.
ahma, mummy , daddy n me.
reach bedok camp after breakfast at
around 8am cos bro need to report at 8am.
oh ya! i saw elaine on that day too. hah!

he have to go there to report! :D





ok he tell me after this 2wks of trainning that
those might not be in his same bunkmates. but
in the same platoon. (:

yes! its me n elaine.
ok then we have been seperated off as they need to
group them up. n off we went to the hall for
the oath-taking ceremony. after hearing that
we went for our tour around their camp. (:
seriously the sun is like really killing me that day.
my heat rash are like damm itchy till i buay ta han sia. -.-

during the oath-taking.


these are the pictures of bedok camp.





their bunk rooms. (:




then went to have our last lunch with bro before
he go in to camp. (: bid apart after eating.
very sad scene. really, omg. my childish bro
is gg into army. ahma worried, mummy worried.
so i think i just smile at him n wave back. :))
there~ he went in n we can only see him 2 weeks
later. *i will miss u mr rek! xD


the whole thing ended at around 11 plus
whole morning was gone. then went back home
im so damm tired cos i only slept like for 3 hours
that night. sleep till around 2pm woke up accompany
ahma to SGH for her checkup. went to my 3rd aunt hse.
had dinner over there & went over to baby's
place to suprise his mummy. haha!! xD




bought tiramisu cake. nice. (: haha!
happy birthday aunty! tks for being
so nice to me!! even when im not ur daughter. :D
i LOVE U!! =* haha!!



took cab back to my aunty place at around 11pm.
majhong, playing with xavier & perlynn & com.
went home at around 4am. :DD



13th june


woke up at around 1plus. i call n ask
my daddy to bring mummy, baby and me
to have steamboat for lunch. im craving for it. xD
i know it should be like eating at night. but i just
feel like eating so much la. LOL! :DD haha!
then when eating mummy suddently say she feel
like eating donuts. omg. then we agree to go over
to BP to buy before gg home. but on the way back.
i saw a donut shop. LOL! i say mummy! DONUT.
daddy stop the car to let us go buy so we dont have
to go BP to buy. haha!



bought n got a scratch card.
stupid prize was a bottle of water.
the guy after us scratch card prize was a free
donut. i ask mummy why dont wan pay later?
LOL! xD nvm. its all abt luck.
went home n baby came over to my place. we
play, study, com. then went out with mummy at
around 7plus & baby went home. (:





No comments: