Thursday, April 9, 2009


to my lovely girl seah kah yan (:








i miss u alot too!! pls meet up can we?! haha! :D
im sry i didnt have time to reply to ur post
when ive saw it. cos ive no time. n finally i
wanna seat down n slowly reply u. (:







kahyan,


u are not just an ordinary friend of mine.
but a extremely special friend of mine. (:
do u still rmb how we make friends?? haha!
its super funny if u can still rmb. LOL!
i will never forget all those small little things
we have gone thru tgt. the time when we are broke,
we earn money tgt. i treat u eat n u treat me. (:
of cos i will never forget the time u sleepover at my
place. we drink, we talk, we laugh n many more things
ive done with u. i will NEVER EVER forget.
it was really a very awesome time. but well, i also
didnt know why we are being drifted apart.
friends might be the causes but i really dont know
either.




i didnt forget u this friend, this sister by the name of
SEAH KAH YAN. ((:
i didnt regret having u this friend & i admit being with u
n our bf's tgt was really the happiest moment in my life.
u are also always in my heart one ok?! :DD so pls dont
think that i dont love u anymore! xDD haha!


whenever u feel like talking to someone im just a
call away alright? (:
i love u alot too! :D
*huggs! (:







JERVIS SIA ♥♥♥ SEAH KAH YAN







I MISS U CHARBOR! (:




*p/s: these are some of the photo's left with u. as ive lost my
hp the lsat time. but memories are always fresh in
my mind. (: take care girl. loves! ♥♥♥♥






**p/s: my tanjiong pinang trips pictures will be uploaded soon!
im so busy this few days sry! :D

No comments: